Go to Top
- We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us.
- We have created this policy to enable you to return products to us in appropriate circumstances.
- This policy shall apply to all of our customers, irrespective of their geographical location.
- This policy shall apply to all orders submitted through our website.
- This document does not affect any statutory rights you may have as a consumer (such as rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 or the Consumer Rights Act 2015).
- If you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us and receive a refund in accordance with this policy if:
- we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of dispatch of the product to you;
- the returned product is unused, in its original unopened packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
- you comply with the procedure set out in this policy in relation to the return of the product; and
- none of the exclusions set out in this policy apply.
- In order to take advantage of your rights under this policy, you must contact us to obtain a return authorisation number, and then send the product to us with a covering note quoting that number.
- Products returned under this policy must be sent by Royal Mail Signed For delivery to the address published on the website.
- You will be responsible for paying postage costs associated with returns under this policy.
- The following types of product may not be returned under this policy:
- food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period of 3 months following dispatch;
- DVDs, CDs and other audio or video or audio-visual recordings;
- computer software (whether on CD-ROM, DVD-ROM or otherwise);
- newspapers, periodicals, magazines or similar products;
- toiletries and cosmetics;
- any product made to your specification;
- any product made to order;
- any product personalised or adapted for you; or
- gift vouchers.
- We will give you a refund for the price you paid to us in respect of any product properly returned by you in accordance with this policy.
- We will refund to you the original delivery charges relating to the returned product.
- We will not refund to you any costs you incur in returning the product to us.
- We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
- We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within 30 days following the day we receive your returned product.
- If you return a product in contravention of this policy, and you do not have any other legal right to a refund or exchange in respect of that product:
- we will not refund the purchase price or exchange the product;
- we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
- if we do not receive payment of such additional amount within 14 days of issuing a request for payment, we may destroy or otherwise dispose of the returned product in our sole discretion without any liability to you.
- This website is owned and operated by JSHAIRSUPPLIES.CO.UK.
- You can contact us:
- using our website contact form; or
- by telephone, on the contact number published on our website from time to time.
Get FREE delivery on orders over £50!
Applies to Net Order Value (exluding delivery and VAT). Exludes REM products